Terms and Conditions
USER AGREEMENT This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions relating to the online content provided free of charge and content subject to payment (“Free and Paid-for Content”) that Ultimate Closer Sdn. Bhd. (“the Siteowner”) will provide to you (“the User”).
By accessing www.ultimatecloserclub.com (“the Site”) the User is agreeing to the terms and conditions below. If the User uses the Site in the course of business the User is also agreeing to these terms and conditions on behalf of that business. If the User does not agree with the terms and conditions (or the User is not authorised to do so) the User should not use the Site.
If the User has any questions they should contact the Siteowner at [email protected]
Services and Fees The Siteowner shall provide Free and Paid-for Content. This includes [a subscription for Paid-for Content available]. The Siteowner reserves the right to vary the Free and Paid-for Content and does not guarantee that the content provided free of charge (“Free Content”) will remain free of charge and does not guarantee that the content provided subject to payment (“Paid-for Content”) will remain a paid-for service.
LAST UPDATED: 01 JAN 2021
[IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ultimate Closer Sdn Bhd hereby reminds you to carefully read and fully understand the terms in this Agreement (‘Terms’) before accessing and obtaining any materials, information, products or services and entering any events organized and / or hosted by Ultimate Closer Sdn Bhd.
We may modify these Terms, for any reason at any time, by posting a new version on Ultimate Closer Sdn Bhd’s website which include www.ultimatecloserclub.com, mobile or tablet application, or any other feature or other Ultimate Closer Sdn Bhd’s platform.
This Non-Disclosure Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Ultimate Closer Sdn Bhd (“Disclosing Party“) and myself (“Receiving Party“) (Disclosing Party and Receiving Party shall hereinafter be collectively referred to as “Parties” and individually as “Party”, where the context so requires) for the purpose of preventing the unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information (as defined below). The Receiving Party is desirous of attending the event, namely Ultimate Closer Masterclass, or access it’s recorded reply hosted by Ultimate Closer Sdn Bhd. Pursuant thereto, the Receiving Party will receive certain information from the Disclosing Party and the Disclosing Party is agreeable to provide such information which shall be regarded as confidential upon and subject to the Terms of this Agreement.
1. Definition of Confidential Information. For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall include all information, data or material disclosed during any or all of the Ultimate Closer Masterclass by Aaron Chong or it’s recorded replay, which are deemed proprietary by the Disclosing Party and which may be marked, or if orally transmitted, designated as “Confidential” by the Disclosing Party. Confidential Information also includes any information described above which the Disclosing Party obtains from another party (including but not limited to. organiser, speakers, participants and any direct or indirect party related to Ultimate Closer Masterclass) and which the Disclosing Party treats as proprietary, whether or not owned or developed by the Disclosing Party. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, the following types of information and other information of a similar nature (whether or not reduced to writing): discoveries, ideas, concepts, designs, drawings, specifications, techniques, models, data, source code, algorithms, documentation, user manuals, diagrams, flow charts, consulting methods and techniques, research, development, processes, procedures, "know-how", marketing techniques and materials, marketing and development plans, market analysis, sales techniques and materials, customer names and other information related to customers, personal data and sensitive personal data as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010,
2. Exclusions from Confidential Information. Receiving Party’s obligations under this Agreement do not extend to information that is: (a) publicly known at the time of disclosure or subsequently becomes publicly known through no fault of the Receiving Party as a result of any breach under this Agreement; (b) already in the possession of the Receiving Party at the time of disclosure prior to the time of disclosure; (c) independently discovered or created by the Receiving Party before disclosure by the Disclosing Party; (d) learned by the Receiving Party through legitimate means other than from the Disclosing Party or Disclosing Party’s representatives; (e) disclosed pursuant to a requirement, request or order of a regulatory or governmental authority or court of competent jurisdiction but only to the extent so required, requested or ordered provided the Receiving Party agrees to notify the Disclosing Party in writing as soon as possible upon becoming aware of such requirement; or (f) disclosed by Receiving Party with Disclosing Party’s prior written approval.
3. Obligations of Receiving Party. Receiving Party shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Disclosing Party. All of the Confidential Information shall not be disclosed by the Receiving Party to its affiliates or its or their respective directors, officers, employees, colleagues, agents, advisors or any third parties who is not authorized by the Disclosing Party to receive the Confidential Information. The Receiving Party shall not, without the prior written approval of Disclosing Party, use for Receiving Party’s own benefit, publish, copy, or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of Disclosing Party, any Confidential Information. The Receiving Party agrees to use such reasonable measures and standard of care necessary to protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information from any misuse or misappropriation by any party as the Receiving Party would apply to its own confidential information. The Receiving Party agrees to promptly return to the Disclosing Party or destroy all originals and copies of records, notes, and any other written, printed, or tangible materials in its possession pertaining to Confidential Information immediately if Disclosing Party requests it in writing. The Receiving Party shall be liable for any claim for damages, losses and costs arising out of any disclosure of the Confidential Information.
4. Time Period. This Agreement and the obligations of Parties hereunder shall continue and survive the completion of the Ultimate Closer Masterclass and remain binding for a period of 10 years from the date of completion of the Ultimate Closer Masterclass or, from the date the Disclosing Party sends the Receiving Party written notice releasing Receiving Party from this Agreement, whichever occurs first.
5. Relationships. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either Party a partner, joint venturer or employee of the other Party for any purpose.
6. Severability. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
7. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous promises, proposals, agreements, representations, and understandings, written or oral, between the Parties with respect to Mind Control Masterclass. Any amendment, modification or variation to this Agreement may be made subject to the mutual consent of both Parties and such amendment, modification or variation shall be made in writing and signed by the Parties hereto.
8. Time. Time whenever and wherever mentioned shall be of the essence of this Agreement.
9. Waiver. The failure or delay to exercise any right provided in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any Terms nor will the exercise of any single pr partial right, power or privilege exclude or restrict any further exercise thereof under this Agreement.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Parties hereto agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia.
By clicking “Yes, I agree” or subscribing to any of the services, it indicates that I have read, accepted, consented and agreed to the Terms contained in the preceding paragraphs above.